Friday, February 27, 2009

WOW!!

So this morning after calling the bank, we got quite a shock to find out how big Larry's pay cut was going to be. Can you say OUCH! This of course put me in a right bad mood. I have never been one to worry about things especially money. It's always been either we have it or we don't. We share when God has blessed us. And we have always thought "it's only money, we can make more". Now those are easy thoughts to have when your income steadily rises (as ours has) But what happens when the state comes in and says "sorry, you get a pay cut, cause we can't manage our finances" We got frustrated . . . BIG TIME. But after throwing a little temper tantrum and being in a less than great mood, I sat down to do school work with Cameron (probably not a good time to start that either) and while he's working on his work, I thought I would give my Bible study a go . . . cause we meet in three day's and I have a crazy weekend (yes, I can be some what of a procrastinator). Anyway, we are going through First Peter and this week we are finishing the book. So I got my little "God is bigger than the boggy man kick-in-the-butt" First Peter 5:6 says "Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time, casting all of your anxiety on Him, because he cares for you." Wow!!! Thanks God!!

No comments: