Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Baby is 5!

On February 22nd Cameron turned 5! I can't even believe that 5 years have passed since he was born. What a difference 5 years make! At birth Cameron weighed 8.5 lbs and was 20 inches long. At 5 years old he is 56.6 lbs and 46 inches tall! He can write, read some words, spell some words, count to 100, add simple number (up to a total of 10) and subtract. He officially started Kindergarten this week! We are home schooling him using Julian Charter school as his facilitator. We met with his facilitator Erin and I think that this is going to be a wonderful adventure!

Cameron at birth
Photobucket
Photobucket

Cameron at 1
Photobucket

Cameron at 2
Photobucket

Cameron at 3
Photobucket

Cameron at 4
Photobucket

Cameron Now!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

The Routh Family said...

Oh Kammy your son is such a doll. I can't believe its been 5 years! I remember seeing him when he was so small and now look, a little man :) I remember carrying on an intelligent conversation with him when he was 3 years old. You and Larry are doing great with him! I miss you guys.

.:Heather:. said...

happy birthday cameron!!!!