Thursday, February 12, 2009

Legoland in my house!!!

One of the things I have come to realize with a boy is that they just don't play . . . they spread out. If he wants to play Lego's he doesn't get out a few to play with, no he gets ALL of them out! Due to Larry's love for Lego's, we are in no short supply of Lego's. In fact Cameron has TWO under the bed storage containers full. I am not a huge fan of playing Lego's like this. I would like to have the kit, follow the directions and create the masterpiece. Larry and Cameron like to use their imagination and their 5 million Lego's and just . . . create. So as it is, when Lego's are the toy de jour, my house looks like Legoland threw up. But I can say, they are really good about picking up when they are done.

I surprised them
Photobucket

This picture doesn't do justice to how thick the pile of Lego's is!
Photobucket

Showing off for the camera
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

.:Heather:. said...

craziness! that is a lot of legos!