Monday, January 26, 2009

What's for dinner

I started meal planning several months ago. It has been a very helpful tool that has prevented us from just driving through on crazy days. Knowing my schedule in advance, I have been able to prepare what we are eating. I never have to run to the store for a missing ingredient, because I shop for my menu. It has been difficult on planning days to decide what to eat and there have been some days when I haven't felt like eating what I planned, but all the pro's out way the cons. So I thought I would share this weeks meal plan with you.

Monday: Tamale Pie, Salad
Tuesday: Left over pork from Sunday, salad
Wednesday: Breakfast for dinner
Thursday: Chicken enchilada's, beans and Salad
Friday: Steak, grilled onions, red potato's and green beans
Saturday: Spaghetti, salad
Sunday: Super Bowl, so I am assuming snack food for dinner! LOL

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have salad a lot. Is it always the same salad?

Kammy said...

We do have salads a lot. If it's with a meal we usually add green onion, bell pepper, brocoli slaw or whatever veggies we have in the house. If the salad is the meal then we go all out with the veggies, bacon, cheese, eggs the whole shebang! Becuase I eat a mostly wheat-gluten free diet we eat a lot of salads, because they are wheat free.