Thursday, February 12, 2009

The 80's live on in our hearts!

A year ago I started a bunco group. Every month we move from house to house playing bunco. It's the hostess choice what the theme or lack there of should be. Jen hosted bunco in January and it was no surprise that she chose the 80's for her theme. I have to say, I am proud of my friends! They really out did themselves! It's amazing how many of us were able to channel the 80's even though it's been nearly 20 years since the 80's ended. Also I was rather proud at how many of us could still sing all the songs that played on an 80's XM radio station, with little or no mistakes. I guess, no matter how old we were during the 80's, it will still live on in our hearts. And even though my friends have repeatedly shot me down, I think I could really get the leggings and denim skirt look to work now.

Charlene, she's a maniac, maniac ;)
Photobucket

Jen and Darcee
Photobucket

Jay and Chastity
Photobucket

Allison and Robyn
Photobucket

Jess and the guest of honor, Rick Springfield!
Photobucket

Me & Jen, I can make this look work, right?
Photobucket

The Dice Diva's
Photobucket

2 comments:

Allison said...

Thanks for posting such a flattering picture of me! It was a fun night!!!

.:Heather:. said...

sooooo cute!