Sunday, March 22, 2009

Valentines Day 2009

Valentines day is not normally something that Larry's and I celebrate. We feel we should express all those warm and lovey feelings all year long and not just one day of year. So in normal form, Larry worked on Valentines Day. Might as well give someone who actually cares about being off, the opportunity to be off! And the financial bonus of working an overtime day for us! Valentines fell on a Saturday this year. I took Cameron to Lowes to do the Build and Grow craft, then dropped him off with my parents so I could meet an old friend for lunch. Later in the afternoon Jen brought the girls over to spend the evening with Cameron and I so she and Justin could go out for sushi and then go home and get things ready for Jessie's birthday party the next day. I had a very fun evening planned. They got to play outside, then I had a Valentine craft for them to do (foam picture frames). I made taco's for dinner and BIG cupcakes for dessert! I left the cupcakes "naked" so the kids could frost them and decorate them however they chose! Then we settled down to watch "Princess Diary's" All in all we had a fun night! It sure is different having four kids instead of just one!

Doing their craft
Photobucket

Photobucket

Those look like some good cupcakes!
Photobucket

Jenna
Photobucket

Cameron
Photobucket

Jessie
Photobucket

Jordan
Photobucket

No comments: