Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Wicked Album

When Jen and I went to see Wicked, we took several pictures seen here . I measured and cut chipboard. I wanted the covers to be thicker so I used Modge Podge to glue two sections of chipboard together before I started to cover them.
Photobucket
I covered the cover with black. For every layer of paper I used Modge Podge
Photobucket
Then found a perfect green
Photobucket
I took the cover of a playbill and cut the picture out.
Photobucket
I then separated the pictures and spelled out WICKED with phrases and words explaining what was going on.
Photobucket
They gave us the wicked lottery buttons when I won the lottery!
Photobucket
I placed our tickets in the book too.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
To end the book, I took a picture I had taken of the stage, before they asked me to put my camera away. I left a blank square below the picture so we could write in our own memory's of the night. Then on the rear cover I made a pocket for the Playbill to be in.
Photobucket
When I was done the album I used my Bind It All to bind the album together. I then used coordinating ribbons and tied them to the wires. Of course, I forgot to take pictures of the finished albums. I only had time to make Jen's album. But I took careful notes of all of the measurements of all of the papers and the embellishments so that I can eventually make myself the same album.

No comments: