Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cricut Clothes

I have always considered myself somewhat on the crafty side. I have always been the type of person who won't pay full price for something and more often than not I also feel that I can make that too. My friend has a really cute cover for her Cricut that she bought online. I took one look at it and thought, "I can make that!"

So using my trusty Kenmore sewing machine
Photobucket

I took a bandanna that I got from a Komen run. It was fortunate that the bandanna was slightly longer than my Cricut, which allowed for a seam.
Photobucket

I measured the sides of my Cricut and created a pattern on paper. I used a basic cotton muslin. Using my trusty Kenmore I sewed the sides onto my bandanna and viola! A cute outfit for my Cricut!
Photobucket

No comments: