Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Crafting, crafting and more crafting

Lately I have been able to craft! It's been fun! I mean I have all this stuff I've invested money into, might as well use it right?

One thing I LOVE to use when I craft is my Cricut! It's a personal die cutting machine. You have to buy cartridges for different fonts or images, but then you can combine them to do anything.

This will be the cover for Cameron's next autograph book
Photobucket

And I made this . . . because I could
Photobucket

Several of the cartridges I own have card features.
This card was made with the "Stretch Your Imagination" cartridge
Photobucket

In the center of the sunflower I sprayed Tattered Leather Glimmer Mist, by Tattered Angels. . I have a somewhat obsession with Glimmer Mist lately. It gives things a certain something extra.

I made this card using a flower from a piece of card stock that I had. I cut the Thanks message using my cricut. Then I misted the thanks and the envelope with "latte" Glimmer Mist
Photobucket

To store all of the cards I made this stationary box designed by Dannie's Designs Once I got the hang of it, I was able to make one in about 15 minutes. There is a place for everything! Stamps, cards, tags and even a pen. I made one for my mom for Mothers Day and I have two additional ones (that now just need to be filled with cards) for my cousin for her birthday and a friend for her birthday.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I originally saw these magic boxes on my friend, Allison's blog. She found them from Life as Lou blog I made several of these for Mothers Day and filled them with Hershey's Hugs and Kisses
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: