Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving week!

Wow can you believe it is already the week of Thanksgiving 2008?! Where did the year go?! Well today is Monday Nov. 24 and it is WAY early in the morning, 12:24 am to be exact. I was up late this evening getting some stuff ready for tomorrow. If you didn't know, I am homeschooling Cameron. This is something we are working on and getting into a groove, if you will. It is taking some what of an adjustment balancing home, family, business and school . . . but I am up for the task and blessed that I can do it. But because he doesn't get school functions I joined a wonderful group called "Hemet Moms and Wives of Faith". There is a message board for us for discussions and our group organizers organize play dates and get togethers for the kids and the moms. It's been a great thing for Cameron, he has met some really great little friends. And as an only child, he needs as much exposure to sharing as he can get! Well today is our Thanksgiving party/play date and I volunteered to host! We are having it at a big park and everyone is bringing something. I decided to make special turkey cookies. We did this last year for Cameron's preschool class. Anyway, I wanted to share some pictures of our cookies before they got gobbled up!

Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

.:Heather:. said...

Oh mama! I cannot wait until Sage sees these! :) She will love them!

Allison said...

The cookies were so yummy!!!